HERE is where you find the details about participating in ‘Share Your World.’
Question # 1: What is your favorite outdoor activity?
Walking. I’m not a ‘sports’ person, but I do enjoy walking — especially in the fall.
Question # 2: In a car, would you rather drive or be a passenger?
It depends. Sometimes I’m in the mood to drive, and other times I’d much rather someone else did the work and had to do all the concentrating, so I can just enjoy the journey. However, nowadays, there are so many people who feel they absolutely cannot refrain from picking up their cell phone — or leaning over to read the screen — every time it dings to notify them of a text that I don’t trust very many people to drive me anywhere. These people who think that just because they aren’t “sending” a text, it’s okay to take their eyes from the road and read one are crazy. And I won’t let crazy people drive while I’m in the car.
Question # 3: If you could have 3 wishes granted for you alone, what would they be?
Well, I have to admit that my choices are variable. A lot depends on the mood I’m in and what I’ve been experiencing lately in my life. But as of today — this hour — I’d say the following:
- I wish I could live in the Great Smoky Mountains.
- I wish I could spend a month in New England every year.
- I wish I could fall in love one more time while I’m on this earth. [That’s not as easy as it sounds — or maybe I’m just too particular 🙂 ]
Question # 4: What inspired you, or what did you appreciate this past week?
I came across so many great coffee pictures (and I do appreciate a good cup of coffee) that they inspired me to begin creating a coffee calendar. I’ll put one or two together for next year and perhaps sell them as I do greeting cards.
4 thoughts on “Share Your World 9/25/17”
I’m guessing New England in the fall?
Answers to “Share your world” questions:
1. My favorite outdoor activity is riding my horse? Aztec. I get quite a bit of exercising of brain and body.
2. In a car would I rather be the driver or the passenger? The driver because I have more control of what’s around it.
3. 3 Wishes? I’m pretty content right now,
4. What inspires me or what did I appreciate this week? I certainly appreciate living in the United States of America and the freedoms that comes with it.
Your calendar project sounds fun. Thanks Sandra for sharing.
My answers wouldn’t be so different from yours, except I already live just where I want to!