Doris at Masadiso79 (find her at this link: http://goomfh.wordpress.com/) paid me a great honor this week by nominating me for the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” I am touched by what she said when she notified me, and I can honestly say that knowing even a few people are inspired by some of the things I share makes all the effort worthwhile.
One of the rules requires me to tell seven things about myself. Oh my … what to say that you might find — not boring:
1. I love my Lord Jesus Christ, and my primary purpose in life is to promote Him and His love for the world.
2. I am a keyboard musician and songwriter
3. I have one sister with whom I have always been close.
4. My first written work for publication was a play called Measles For Christmas, which I wrote for my 6th grade class to perform.
5. I love chocolate with a passion that is beyond describing with normal words.
6. I still stay in touch with many of my former high school students, even though they are scattered all over the U. S. and sometimes around the world.
7. An evening visiting with good friends and drinking great coffee is my idea of the most perfect entertainment.
Now for passing on the “Very Inspiring Blogger Award.” The rules call for me to pass the award to 15 bloggers, but I am nominating 17. All the following people are most definitely deserving of being honored as “inspiring” bloggers, and I do not see the award posted on their sites. However, if I nominate anyone who has already received the award, please just feel doubly-blessed.
Let me add here that I do not want anyone I nominate to feel burdened by the rules. Those rules ask you to post the award emblem onto your site, tell 7 things about yourself, and nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and let them know about it. However, when you receive the nomination from me, please feel free to carry out the rules only to the extent that you can do so without their becoming a burden. For example, if you are a new blogger and do not know 15 other bloggers to whom you wish to pass the award, just nominate any number that works for you — or nominate none. You deserve the award regardless, or I would not have passed it on to you. Be free to enjoy it any way you choose.
1. Hearing His Voice: http://learning2hear.com/
2. Lubby Girl: http://remissionary.wordpress.com/
3. CraftCrazyGran: http://craftcrazygran.wordpress.com/
4. Adinparadise: http://adinparadise.wordpress.com/
5. Danajoward: http://danajoward.wordpress.com/
6.The Retiring Sort: http://theretiringsort.wordpress.com/
7. KnowledgeKnut: http://knowledgeknut.wordpress.com/
8. Patrick Latter: http://hikingphoto.com/
9. Chris Martin: http://chrismartinwrites.com/blog/
10. S. Thomas Summers: http://thelintinmypocket.wordpress.com/
11. The Earth Beneath My Feet: http://theearthbeneathmyfeet.wordpress.com/
12. The Dorset Rambler: http://thedorsetrambler.wordpress.com/
13. Dennis O’Brien: http://dnobrienpoetry.wordpress.com/
14. Ted Pavloff: http://awalkintheword.wordpress.com/
15. Gerty Giggles: http://gertrygiggles.wordpress.com/
16. Pure Glory: http://pureglory.net/
17. Steven Sawyer: http://stevensawyer.wordpress.com/
6 thoughts on “Very Inspiring Blogger Award”
Hahaha you love chocolate THAT much!
Congratulations to you, Sandra on the well deserved award. I do already have it, but am honoured that you decided to nominate me. Thanks so much. i also love chocolate, but maybe not quite as passionately as you seem to do. 😀
Well, I guess I missed it on your site. I tried to make sure, just so that people don’t get bogged down with having to reply to all these kinds of things unnecessarily. But you deserve it twice, so there!
I don’t mind at all, Sandra. It’s nice to know that you find me inspiring. 🙂
Congratulations Sandra!! And thank you so much for the nomination; it is indeed an honor, and at the same time very humbling.
Thanks so much for thinking of me!